Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The heart of worship.

So I caught Eclipse with Salad, Kelly, Zara, Natyau, Caleb and Kenneth on Monday,
not so good.
But Bridge in the afternoon was good.

Dinnered at MOS with Salad and Natyau,
then Yami Yogurt for desserts.
I'm absolutely in love with my Yami Yogurt.

Yesterday was Salad Salady Spastic Chua's birthday,
we had round two of Bridge afternoon with Nicolette and Gina.
I know you must be thinking we're bridge retards,
but it's really our only solace.

Actually company with Gina and Nicolette is to die for,
they can make you laugh freaking alotz,
and I'm genuinely happy around them.
I love everything about them super much.

Boring sleep today,
I neeeeeeeed some quality sleep pretty badly.

Oh yes,
Happy Birthday Little Timmy,
Better win your bowling tournaments (:

No comments: